SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#147169 - 10/10/02 12:29 PM Re: "LIVE" Demo (NonFactory) TYROS Styles/Songs !!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by trtjazz:
Dave, This sounds like it's just not a board for you

At first, I read that as saying that I was out of place on this message board, but after I re-read it, I'm sure you meant the TYROS, right? (The KEYboard's not for me) Your posts are never hurtful .... I'm sure I misunderstood it the first time.

BTW- How long has it taken you to record so many CD's? In some ways ... this makes you more succesful than the Beatles, you know !

#147170 - 10/10/02 01:13 PM Re: "LIVE" Demo (NonFactory) TYROS Styles/Songs !!
trtjazz Offline

Dave,
I ABSOLUTELY meant the Tyros as not being the board for you. I think you are one of the best forum members that is here posting. Because we can agree to disagree about equipment as you said there is nothing personal meant nor taken, at least by me anyway.
Terry

BTw about the cd's I've been at recording them 4/5 years. And about the Beatles....perhaps by cd #'s but certainly not sales revenue.

[This message has been edited by trtjazz (edited 10-10-2002).]

#147171 - 10/10/02 10:51 PM Re: "LIVE" Demo (NonFactory) TYROS Styles/Songs !!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
To quote a great musician ....... "Jam on"

#147172 - 10/11/02 12:17 AM Re: "LIVE" Demo (NonFactory) TYROS Styles/Songs !!
royandreno Offline

Loc: Sandnes, Norway
Another one said, quote, "Rock on".
Seems this thread is running out of steam while we are waiting for more buyers of the Tyros to report back, me included!

------------------
Roy-Andrč

#147173 - 10/11/02 02:35 AM Re: "LIVE" Demo (NonFactory) TYROS Styles/Songs !!
trtjazz Offline

Roy,
The good news in the US is that the president ordered the dock workers back to work, so mine may be coming soon. It's a good thing I called and asked the president to see what he could do.
jam on,
terry

#147174 - 10/11/02 02:46 AM Re: "LIVE" Demo (NonFactory) TYROS Styles/Songs !!
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
We have already been told of import delays for the Tyros here in the UK, it was planned for mid October, we are now looking some time in November. No ideas why yet though!

Simon

------------------
http://www.svpworld.com

#147175 - 10/11/02 08:56 PM Re: "LIVE" Demo (NonFactory) TYROS Styles/Songs !!
Beakybird Offline

Look. If you have a gig on the 3rd floor of a nursing home, you aren't going to want to make two trips to the car. It's that simple. Now I think I could carry a Tyros, the speakers, and my JBL Eon10 in one trip. The separate speakers are an inconvenience. I might balk at the Tyros for the price, but besides that issue, it sounds like an incredible keyboard. I would like to get one because my competition might be purchasing the Tyros. It does sound quite superior to the PSR2000, and the features ...

I'm wondering how the external speakers sound to the audience when they are turned away from them - this for smaller venues. It would be a hassle to have to lug all of that stuff for a small gig.

And the extra setup time does matter. When you have a wife and a kid that you want to spend time with, and if you do two gigs a day, that setup time starts to add up. So I'm not excited about the 10 minutes extra a day that I won't be at home. I might post less on this forum.

Beakybird

#147176 - 10/16/02 10:25 AM Re: "LIVE" Demo (NonFactory) TYROS Styles/Songs !!
Midnite Rider Offline

Loc: Whittier, CA, USA
These speakers are 80 watts and weigh 22 lbs (in the box). Thats got to be the best power to weight ratio I've heard of. Can you imagine an 80 watt PSR9000... Now were talkin inconvenient. FWIW

Midnite

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online